Hong Kong Tourist Bus
The Hong Kong Tourist Bus is the most comfortable and practical way to discover the incredible Chinese city. The double-decker open-top sightseeing buses take you to the main sights of Hong Kong Island, Stanley and Kowloon. You can spend 24 hours hopping on and off at any of the stops to explore the city at your own pace.
Hong Kong Tourist Bus Routes & Stops
Hong Kong's tourist sightseeing bus operates on three different routes with 20 stops at the city's most iconic tourist attractions. The red line tours Hong Kong Island; the green line covers the Aberdeen and Stanley districts; while the blue line explores historic Kowloon. During your bus journeys, you'll be kept entertained and informed with pre-recorded commentary about the places along your route, available in English and other languages.
Some of the most popular stops are Tsim Tsa Tsui, which faces Central Hong Kong from the Kowloon peninsula; the Aberdeen and Stanley Harbours and floating village; the luscious nature of Victoria Park and Victoria Peak; the International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong's tallest skyscraper; the lively Mongkok district and the city's bustling markets.
See Big Bus Tours' different routes and all the stops via the following link:
The different Big Bus Tours options are ideal for exploring Hong Kong from every perspective and making your trip an unforgettable experience.
When making your purchase, you'll have the choice between the following options to tailor your bus tour to your needs and preferences:
- 1-day ticket: includes unlimited use of the Big Bus tourist buses for 24 hours, a ticket for the Star Ferry (which connects the red line and the blue line), and the tour of Stanley or Hong Kong Island (red line or green line), whichever you prefer.
- 2-day ticket: includes unlimited bus access for 48 hours.
- Explore ticket: includes unlimited bus access for 48 hours, return ticket for the Star Ferry, Stanley tour, Hong Kong Island tour, and Peak Tram pass.
- Night tour: includes a nighttime bus tour to admire the monuments of Hong Kong illuminated after dark.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be valid for 24 or 48 consecutive hours from the moment of first use, so for example, a 48-hour ticket first used on Monday at 3 pm will be valid until Wednesday at 3 pm.
During this time, you can hop on and hop off the buses at any of the stops as many times as you'd like.
Although you must select a date when booking, your ticket will be valid for 12 months following this date. When you book we'll send you a voucher by email which you'll need to hand in on the first bus you take.
- Red line (Hong Kong Island tour): from 9:30 am to 6 pm, every 30 minutes. The route takes an hour and a half.
- Blue line (Kowloon tour): from 10 am to 6 pm, every 40 minutes. The route takes an hour.
- Green line (Aberdeen and Stanley tour): from 9:45 am to 4:45 pm, every 30 minutes. The route takes an hour and a half.
- Night tour: daily departures from the Star Ferry entrance (pier 7) at 6:15 pm (stop 1 red line and 17 green line) and from Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade (stop 10 blue line) at 7 pm. The route takes approximately one hour.
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in English.
Unlimited travel on Big Bus Hong Kong for 24 or 48 hours
Headphones for each person
Ticket for the Star Ferry (depending on selection)
Night tour of Kowloon (optional)
16% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to bring suitcases on the bus?
A - Yes, you can get on the bus with cabin bags and backpacks.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .