Kowloon and Tsim Sha Tsui
- Aqua: Italian-Japanese fusion restaurant located on floors 29 and 30 of One Peking Road, which offers breathtaking views of Hong Kong harbour and skyline. Mains from 300 HKD (US$ 38.60), tasting menus from 588 HKD (US$ 75.60), drinks from 150 HKD (US$ 19.30).
- Felix: located on floor 28 of the Peninsula Tower, Felix offers dramatic views second only to the above and Hong Kong-inspired European cuisine. Tasting menu 1,288 HKD (US$ 165.80).
- Lobby Lounge: it may not be sky-high, but the huge windows of the InterContinental hotel's bar offers spectacular views of Hong Kong's skyline. Drinks from 105 HKD (US$ 13.50).
- Eyebar: on the 30th floor of iSquare in Tsim Sha Tsui, one of the city's most modern skyscrapers, this bar offers drinks from 120 HKD (US$ 15.40).
- Ozone: located on the 118th floor of the International Commerce Centre, this is the tallest bar in Hong Kong and one of the highest in the world. The downside? If you visit on an overcast day, your view will be of the clouds. Drinks from 155 HKD (US$ 20).
- Hutong: traditional northern Chinese cuisine on the 28th floor of One Peking Road (same building and company as Aqua). Set menus from 520 HKD (US$ 66.90), drinks from 130 HKD (US$ 16.70).
- Wooloomooloo Prime: Australian-style steakhouse on floor 21 of The ONE building.
Hong Kong Island
- Le188 Restaurant & Lounge: located on Hong Kong Island, the 41st floor of the Harbour Grand Hotel offers a different view to the above restaurants.
2See photo gallery