See Hong Kong lit up by night, with a guided tour of the Yau Ma Tei neighbourhood, where you'll visit one of the oldest markets in the city. And best of all, IT'S FREE!
Free Night Tour
Hong Kong is a city that never sleeps, and so you can be a witness to this, we'll meet at the Yau Ma Tei station, from where we'll begin a tour by the light of the local markets in this part of the city.
We'll explore the breathtaking Temple Street, where one of the oldest of these markets can be found. Floating on the delicious scents coming from the colourful street stalls we'll cross the iconic red gate of the Tin Hau temple: one of the unmissable sights for any visitor to Hong Kong.
Here we'll see the authentic atmosphere of the traditional Chinese Bazaars. Tea sets, technology, clothes, clocks and jewellery mean you'll have trouble known where to start! And you can pop into one of the kiosks in the area to try typical Cantonese cuisine.
But there's more, with the opportunity to try one of the most popular local pastimes: karaoke! You can cover one of your favourites, and top off the evening in typical Hong Kong style!
- This tour does not admit reservations of more than 6 people.
- Children must come accompanied by an adult. The maximum number of children per adult is three.
- Please take into account that the tour doesn't take in the inside of any of the monuments.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 1% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 1% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Guide in English.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
A1 exit to the Yau Ma Tei station