On this free walking tour of Hong Kong, you'll explore Tsim Sha Tsui: one of the liveliest parts of the city with a port and shopping hub.
Free Walking Tour of Tsim Sha Tsui
Our free walking tour begins in front of the Tsim Sha Tsui clock tower, the only remaining part of the Kowloon train station. From here we'll begin our tour of the most popular and entertaining neighbourhoods of Hong Kong: the port and its surroundings.
Found at the extreme South of the Kowloon peninsula, Tsim Sha Tsui combines the two faces of Hong Kong, the modern and commercial and the traditional fisherman's town, fishermen who continue to head out and ply their trade each night. To discover the essence of this unique city we'll tour its most emblematic spots on the bay.
We'll see the statue of Bruce Lee, raised in homage to the famous martial artist. Here you can take a photo, and pose as if you were about to challenge him to a kung fu fight! The statue can be found between the Hong Kong Walk of Fame - the Hong Kong equivalent of the famous boulevard in Hollywood.
And we'll take you through the evolution of this Asian metropolis throughout the years, with the construction of the massive skyscrapers according to principles of feng shui, the ancient Chinese philosophy that governs the order of objects.
The free tour ends admiring the street food stalls, between which you'll find the Dai Pai Dong, which means "cooked food stalls". Sure to delight your tastebuds!
- On our free tour of Hong Kong reservations for more than 6 people are not permitted.
- Minors should come accompanied by an adult. The maximum number of children per adult permitted are 3.
- Take into account that during the tour we will not see the inside of any of the monuments.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 1% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 1% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Guide in English.
When to book?
You can book up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower