The iVenture card gives you free entrance to Hong Kong and Macau's leading attractions. From magnificent views of Hong Kong from the Sky100 Observation Deck and Victoria Peak to a guided tour and Broadway show in Macau, this is the best way to experience these iconic Asian cities.
The top 10 most popular attractions included on the iVenture Hong Kong & Macau Attraction Pass are:
- Ngong Ping 360 cable car (round trip ticket)
- Victoria Peak Tram (round trip ticket)
- Ocean Park Tour
- Viva la Broadway Show in Macau
- Sky100 Observation Deck in Hong Kong
- Trick Eye 3D Museum in Hong Kong
- Guided Sightseeing Tour of Macau
- Rickshaw Sightseeing Tourist Bus in Hong Kong
- Sunset Cruise on Victoria Bay
- Macau Tower Observation Deck
As well as free entrance to these fantastic attractions, your iVenture pass also gives you offers and discounts at restaurants and on certain modes of transport, including the airport express train. If you collect your pass from Hong Kong Airport, you'll also have the opportunity to upgrade to the Disney Combo Pass, giving you one full day's access to Disneyland Hong Kong! Explore all the great offers and things to do with the iVenture card via this link.
Skip the line
As well as free entry, you'll also have skip the line access to many of the great attractions in Hong Kong and Macau, so you'll save time as well as money.
How does it work?
Your Hong Kong & Macau Attraction Pass will be valid from the time of first use for 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days, depending on the option selected. The pass allows one-time entry into each attraction.
The collection voucher has a QR code which will allow you instant access to the attractions included, depending on the selected options. Or, if you prefer, you can collect your card at the following locations in Hong Kong:
- HIS (Hong Kong) Office Co. Ltd - 5/F, The Cameron, 33 Cameron Road Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, HK. Open Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 6 pm; Saturday 9:30 am to 1 pm; Sundays & holidays CLOSED.
- Holiday World Tours Ltd - Room 1021, 10/F, Peninsula Centre, 67 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon. Open Monday to Friday 9 am to 7 pm; Saturdays, Sundays & holidays 9 am to 5 pm. Closed Chinese New Year.
- TKW Macau Tour - Counter No. of 1026, Ground Floor Arrival Hall, Macau Outer, Macau Peninsula, Harbour Ferry Terminal, MO. Open daily 9 am to 6 pm.
- Traveleasy - Shop 316, 3/F, World Wide Centre, 19 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong. Open Monday to Friday 9 am to 7 pm; Saturdays, Sundays & holidays 9 am to 5 pm. Closed Chinese New Year and 24th to 26th December.
Children under 3 years old
The child's pass is for children between the ages of 3 and 11 years old. The majority of attractions offer free entrance for children under 3 years old. We recommend consulting the websites of the individual attractions that you'd like to visit for more information.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old|
|2 day Hong Kong & Macau Attraction Pass||
|3 day Hong Kong & Macau Attraction Pass||
|5 day Hong Kong & Macau Attraction Pass||
2 day Hong Kong & Macau Attraction Pass
Children between 3 and 11 years old€ 87.50
3 day Hong Kong & Macau Attraction Pass
Children between 3 and 11 years old€ 120.80
5 day Hong Kong & Macau Attraction Pass
Children between 3 and 11 years old€ 144.10
* The price varies based on the chosen date
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
2 days - 5 days.
iVenture Hong Kong & Macau Attraction Pass for the selected length of time.
Free entrance to the included attractions.
Information guide about the pass and attractions.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Varies according to the attraction included.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How do I know if the attractions included are open?
A - We recommend that you visit the attraction's web site to confirm availability beforehand. Some attractions may be closed or have limited opening due to Covid-19.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.