Make the most of your stopover time with this Hong Kong Layover Tour from the airport. You'll see the most iconic neighbourhoods and climb to the highest point in the city!
Hong Kong Layover Tour
Do you want to take advantage of a stopover to see Hong Kong? An English-speaking guide will be waiting for you at the arrivals terminal of the airport. We'll board a train and, after a 30 minute journey, we'll arrive in the city centre and take a taxi. When booking, you can choose between 2 options:
2 hour tour
Our first stop will be The Peak, the highest place in Hong Kong. After seeing the skyscrapers at our feet, we'll take the tram down to the financial area. Want to discover how Feng Shui influences the design of the city?
We'll board the popular Ding Ding tram, which will take us to the Wanchai district. We'll visit a local market and take the metro across the bay to the Tsim Sha Tsui area, where you can admire the iconic Avenue of Stars!
Finally, we'll return to the island by ferry and take you to the train station to return to the airport on your own.
During this tour, we'll add the Mid-Levels Escalator, one of the longest outdoor escalators in the world, which runs through Hong Kong's Soho! We'll also visit the Man Mo Temple, one of the oldest temples in the city.
Although the tour is flexible, tours from the airport run between the following times:
- 2-hour tour: for arrivals between 8 am and 5 pm.
- 5-hour tour: for arrivals between 8 am and 2 pm.
Important: Stopover times
The round-trip time between Hong Kong Airport and the city centre is 90 minutes and you must be at the airport 2 hours before your flight departs. For example, for the 2-hour tour it's recommended that you have at least a 5-hour layover.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This tour is a private tour for you and your partner, family or friends.
|Up to 4 people||Up to 6 people|
|2 hour tour||
|5 hour tour||
2 hour tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 635
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 790
5 hour tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 765
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 900
2 - 5 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Airport pick up.
English speaking guide.
Return train ticket.
Entrance to Man Mo Temple.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no other people in the group.
Transfers by taxi, tram, metro and ferry: 115 HKD (US$ 14.80).
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.